With our cleverly designed stationery, must-have accessories and gorgeous gifts, Busy B keeps you beautifully organised
Currently recruiting for a Digital and Brand Marketing Manager
DIGITAL AND BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
Join the Busy B team
If you live and breathe digital & brand marketing and are truly passionate about what you do, we’d love to meet you. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to a growing brand, sales of £2.5 million (circa) this year. The role will be based at our office in Central Edinburgh.
Busy B are a forward thinking company, designing clever stationery products which make organising daily life more enjoyable and more beautifully organised . We sell direct to consumers via Busyb.co.uk. We also supply high street multiples, online retailers, independents and export customers.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop digital marketing at Busy B. You will be responsible for managing the Digital Marketing Executive and will be a key member of the senior management team.
• Managing the Busy B Brand across all digital channels
• Setting and achieving website sales and database targets
• Managing all Web Site development with web agency
• Developing Digital Marketing plan
• Create online marketing initiatives across all digital channels
• Responsible for various photo shoots
• Oversee Consumer and Trade websites
• Responsibility for all consumer marketing material
• Work closely with external agencies / designers to launch campaigns
• Involvement in Amazon Marketing
• Overseeing the Social Media Strategy
• Managing and setting the Digital Marketing Budget
• Managing and supporting Digital Marketing Executive
• Experience of building a brand through digital channels
• Experience of delivering a successful digital strategy and hitting targets
• Proven leadership and senior management experience
• Understanding of back end systems ( Magento, Mailchimp)
• Knowledge of SEO is desirable
• Experience of managing website builds
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively to deliver results
• Ability to drive projects and comfortable with teamwork
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Full time
• Central Edinburgh Office
• Salary £ Competitive - please state salary expectation in your covering letter
• Email kerri.middleton@BusyB.co.uk with your CV and a covering letter detailing why
you are perfect for this role
Currently recruiting for a Field Sales Agent for the East Anglia and Home Counties region
FIELD SALES AGENT
Join the Busy B team on the road!
We are looking for friendly, well established and motivated sales agent to represent Busy B in East Anglia and the Home Counties.
What will you be selling?
We design and produce stylish, award-winning stationery products to help organise busy lives. Each of our products has “Oh So Clever!” features that help to differentiate them to other products on the market, making selling them to the trade that little bit easier!
We offer a generous commission package, plus bonus potential at certain times of year. We want you to be successful, so samples, catalogues and any other support will be provided.
• It is important that you have an established territory with a strong customer base
• The other brands that you carry must be compatible with Busy B
• You must call on retailers in a number of following areas: gift shops, department stores, garden centres, galleries & museums
• Proactive with passion, energy and drive with a vibrant, likeable personality
• Provide assistance at trade shows when required
• A good understanding and desire to learn about the Busy B brand (we can help you with this!)
We are expanding each year and this is an exciting time to play a part in this vibrant and growing business.
If you are interested and would like to find out more information, please email Sarah.Robertson@BusyB.co.uk
Share with us
Keep up to date on the latest news and share with us how you use your BusyB products.