What we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes: IP address, cookie identifiers, tracking technologies such as pixels, end-user website activity, name, address, phone number and email address. We do not collect your credit/debit card details. If you use a credit card to purchase from us the credit card details are handled separately by a payment partner such as Paypal and SagePay. Additional details such as location, preference and interests may also be collected.
What we do with the information we gather
Busy B has a legitimate interest to collect and process information about you for the following key reasons:
- To process your order and contact you regarding your order should this be necessary, for example for queries or complaints. Without this we would be unable to deliver your order or contact you should there be any processing or delivery issues.
- To contact you regarding news, products and promotions by email, phone or post
- We collect information about your browsing and buying habits to improve our website, products offered and to provide you with the best possible experience that is relevant to you
- We may also use your information to contact you to participate in research surveys from time to time.
- When you visit our site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- More information on how to opt out of advertising can be found here on the DAA website: http://www.aboutads.info/
Busy B will store your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Busy B is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Busy B will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Busy B are negligent, they will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure to third parties
Data in Marketing
Busy B will use your data for marketing purposes where consent has been given. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link within any of our email campaigns. You can also opt out by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will process this for you.
Controlling your personal information
Busy B will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. If your personal details change, you can inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. You may request a copy of the personal details we hold on you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Busy B, 11 Gayfield Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3NR. You may also exercise your right to have your data deleted or restricted by emailing or writing to us at the above addresses.
All standard details of risk and title, and limitation of liability apply. These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to Scottish law and the Scottish courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.