Cleverly crafted stationery and gifts to tame the mayhem of modern life!
Competition Terms and Conditions
The Big Idea Competition Terms & Conditions
All competitions are not run in conjunction with any social media platform. Busy B have the right to withdraw a competition at any time. Winners will be announced on social media by the closing dates advertised.
By entering the competition you signify that you agree with the below terms and conditions and are available to redeem the prize within the specified time period.
1. Customers can enter the competition via the BusyB website between Saturday 14th July 2018 - Tuesday 31st August 2018 at midnight.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There will be only ONE competition winner who will be chosen for the best idea with the most potential to turn into a real product for BusyB.
5. The competition winner will be selected by the BusyB internal team and informed they have won the competition by Friday 28th September 2018 latest.
6. The Balmoral Hotel: One overnight stay for 2 people sharing a newly refurbished castle view superior deluxe room with breakfast the following morning. Dates for redemption are subject to availability and booking must be organised directly with the hotel. The overnight stay is subject to availability at the time of booking and is valid Sunday to Thursday excluding August and 31st of December. Other blackout dates may apply. The overnight stay may not be exchanged for cash, cannot be replaced if lost, are non-transferable and non-refundable. The original prize certificate must be presented upon arrival when redeeming the experience. Advance bookings are required and subject to availability. Cancellation of a booking within 24-hours of arrival will void the certificate. Rocco Forte Hotels reserves the right to ask for your credit card details during your stay as a guarantee. Terms & Conditions are subject to change and the prize can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Travel is not included, prize winner must make their own travel arrangements at their own cost.
8. BusyB product prize is subject to availability and comprises of the following items…
9. None of the prize elements are negotiable, transferable or refundable and there is no cash alternative.
10. BusyB reserves the right to cancel or change this offer at any time, amend the T & C’s or refuse any individuals participation.
11. BusyB or Rocco Forte employees are not permitted to enter the competition.
12. By entering the Competition, you agree that we shall own all copyright, trademark, patent, design and any other intellectual property rights, contained in your entry to the Big Ideas Competition (“Intellectual Property Rights”) and you agree to enter into any further agreement or further act that might be necessary to ensure that the Intellectual Property Rights are owned by us.
13. You also agree that we will be free to use, display, distribute and reproduce (in any form and through any medium) the Intellectual Property Rights for any purposes (including but not limited to the manufacture, distribution, marketing, advertising, promotion and sale of stationery and other products). You also specifically agree that you will not be entitled to any payment for your entry to the Big Ideas Competition or in relation to any use of your entry by us.
14. You are responsible for ensuring that your entry, is your own work and that you have full ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights that exist in your entry or if any third party material is used, you have all necessary consents and licences to use the material.
Share with us
Keep up to date on the latest news and share with us how you use your BusyB products.