The Big Idea 2020 Competition Terms & Conditions
All competitions are not run in conjunction with any social media platform. Busy B have the right to withdraw a competition at any time. Winners will be announced on social media by the closing dates advertised. By entering the competition, you signify that you agree with the below terms and conditions and are available to redeem the prize within the specified time period.
1. Customers can enter the competition via the BusyB website between Monday May 11th 2020 – Tuesday June 30th 2020 at midnight.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There will be only ONE competition winner who will be chosen for the best idea with the most potential to turn into a real product for BusyB.
5. The competition winner will be selected by the BusyB internal team and informed they have won the competition by Friday July 31st latest.
6. The £100 gift voucher prize is due for redemption in line with the winners choice of chosen company’s purchasing period.
7. None of the prize elements are negotiable, transferable or refundable and there is no cash alternative.
8. BusyB reserves the right to cancel or change this offer at any time, amend the T & C’s or refuse any individuals participation.
9. BusyB employees are not permitted to enter the competition.
10. By entering the competition, you agree that we shall own all copyright, trademark, patent, design and any other intellectual property rights, contained in your entry to the Big Ideas Competition (“Intellectual Property Rights”) and you agree to enter into any further agreement or further act that might be necessary to ensure that the Intellectual Property Rights are owned by us.
11. You also agree that we will be free to use, display, distribute and reproduce (in any form and through any medium) the Intellectual Property Rights for any purposes (including but not limited to the manufacture, distribution, marketing, advertising, promotion and sale of stationery and other products). You also specifically agree that you will not be entitled to any payment for your entry to the Big Ideas Competition or in relation to any use of your entry by us.
12. You are responsible for ensuring that your entry, is your own work and that you have full ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights that exist in your entry or if any third party material is used, you have all necessary consents and licences to use the material.