With our cleverly designed stationery, must-have accessories and gorgeous gifts, Busy B keeps you beautifully organised
Terms and Conditions
Please check your order carefully before submitting, as we are unable to apply any discount codes or add/remove products from your order after it has been submitted. You must create an account, or log in to your existing account, to place an order at BusyB.co.uk
An acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below Description and Price of Goods).
Enter code VIP5 in the discount code box within your basket to receive £5 off your order. Customers must have placed an order previously to validate the code. Minimum spend is £20. Valid until 28th February 2017. Valid online only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers INCLUDING OFFER BUNDLES.
Enter code BB15 in the discount code box within your basket to receive 15% off your basket (excluding delivery). Valid on first orders only and can only be used once per customer. Must be logged in when placing order. Valid online only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers INCLUDING OFFER BUNDLES AND ANY SALE CATEGORIES OR SPECIAL PRICE ITEMS.
Enter code BB342 in the discount code box within your basket to claim your 3 for 2 offer. Discount will be taken off lowest priced items in your basket. Valid on first orders only and can only be used once per customer. Must be logged in when placing order. Valid online only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers INCLUDING OFFER BUNDLES AND ANY SALE CATEGORIES OR SPECIAL PRICE ITEMS.
Exclusive code given to Busy B VIPs is valid until 15th December 2017 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including offer sets of two products or more. Discount cannot be applied after purchase has been made.
Free labels enclosed in every order between 1st - 7th November 2017. No code necessary. Item does not have to be added to basket. One item per order, either SKU 6072 or 6058, or alternative. Subject to availability. Busy B has the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Exclusive code given to Calendar survey respondents is valid until 30th November 2017 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including offer sets of two products or more. Discount cannot be applied after purchase has been made.
Exclusive code given to Buying Trigger survey respondents is valid until 31st December 2017 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including offer sets of two products or more. Discount cannot be applied after purchase has been made.
Exclusive code given to Imprintables survey respondents is valid until 31st December 2017 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including offer sets of two products or more. Discount cannot be applied after purchase has been made.
All competitions are not run in conjunction with any social media platform. Busy B have the right to withdraw a competition at any time. Winners will be announced on social media by the closing dates advertised.
Competition in collaboration with Eteaket - The Leaf Tea Experts. Enter on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants must follow both Busy B and Eteaket on at least one social media platform. To enter, share, retweet and like the respective posts and comment why you should win. Competition closes midnight 24th November 2017 and a winner will be announced by Monday 27th November 2017. Busy B and Eteaket have the right to withdraw this competition at any time. Open to UK residents only.
Description and Price of Goods
The description and price of the products you order will be as shown on the Busy B website at the time you place your order.
The products are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Busy B will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
If you have received your product and have simply changed your mind then Busy B will happily issue a refund for goods returned. In this instance the customer is liable for the postage costs for returning the item. We do not offer exchanges. The refund will only be sent once the goods are received by Busy B. If your product is damaged then we can offer a replacement product, or a full refund. In this instance Busy B will refund the postage for the return (we will only refund up to second class recorded and we do recommend you send recorded to ensure we receive the goods). Busy B will only issue a refund once we have received the faulty goods. Please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to be processed, from the date received at Busy B.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made on line with a credit/debit card or via PayPal. Alternatively you can pay by cheque or bank transfer. All cheque payments must have cleared funds prior to delivery. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence. Cheques should be made payable to Busy B and sent to 11 Gayfield Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3NR.
Retail Prices are shown inclusive of VAT.
Payment shall be made by you without a deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, abatement or otherwise unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
Busy B collects information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, any information we collect about your browsing and buying habits is used to improve our website, products offered and to provide you with the best possible service.
Busy B will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Busy B are negligent, they will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Busy B will not share information about you with any other organisation.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: name, address, phone number and email address. We do not collect your credit/debit card details. If you use a credit card to purchase from us the credit card details are handled separately by a payment partner such as Paypal and SagePay.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We use website log files to track and report on the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This site also uses a "cookie" which we store on your browser. You can modify your browser settings to prevent this happening but this site will not perform correctly without it.
All standard details of risk and title, and limitation of liability apply.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to Scottish law and the Scottish courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Supply of Merchandise
• All products are sold solely subject to the following terms and conditions. Standard terms and conditions are expressly excluded.
• All prices are trade and subject to change without notice.
• Customers intending to trade via third party websites must get authority from Busy B. Failure to do this could result in termination of contract. Busy B reserve the right to refuse customers selling on third party websites
• Busy B do not operate a sale or return policy.
• No orders will be considered cancelled unless confirmed notification is received by Busy B before products are sent. In the event of cancellation by the customer, Busy B may charge the customer costs incurred.
• Busy B reserves the right to alter or improve packaging, quantity and content of products.
• Busy B reserves the right to alter or improve outer or carton packaging and change the quantities packed within.
• Risk in products passes to the customer on delivery.
• Busy B may cancel any order by notice to the customer. Busy B will aim to meet agreed delivery dates. Busy B will only arrange timed deliveries after prior agreement with the customer and all additional costs incurred will be met by the customer.
UK Mainland Only
• Payment is required Pro-forma for the first order or until satisfactory credit references have been completed.
• Once an account application has been approved, payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice, unless other terms are agreed in writing.
• All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the applicable rate.
• £120 carriage paid offer is valid on all full-priced products. Minimum order is £120 net of VAT. Valid online only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
• A carriage paid phone order is £200 net of VAT. Carriage will be charged at £12.50 for orders under £200.
Countries other than UK Mainland
• All orders must be paid for Pro-forma.
• European invoices will be zero rated for VAT only where a VAT registration number has been provided.
• All countries (other than mainland UK) will be charged carriage - priced on a volume/country basis.
• Minimum order value is £200 net of VAT. The £120 carriage paid offer is not valid on orders outside of the UK.
• Any claims for damage or shortage, or any queries against an invoice must be made with K TWO Products in writing within 5 working days of receipt of merchandise to 11 Gayfield Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3NR. No claim can be considered if made after 5 working days, when payment will be required in full.
• Cheques should be made payable to Busy B.
• Busy B reserve the right to use an outside agency to assist in collection of non payment of invoices, or a solicitor on a full indemnity basis.
• Title to products does not pass until paid for in full.
Labelling and Packaging
• The cost of supplying and labelling products is £0.20 per unit.
• Busy B cannot change minimum order quantities or inner package/carton quantities.
• Busy B’s liability is limited to the sums paid for the order to which the claim relates. Busy B accepts no liability for indirect, consequential or special losses or punitive damages or for economic losses of any kind, even where it has been advised of the possibility of such losses. Busy B does not limit or exclude its liability as strictly prescribed by law for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for any other matter for which its liability cannot be limited or excluded by law, as the case may be.
Code ORDER1 is valid on your 1st online order placed at BusyB.co.uk. Valid for orders over £150 (net). Code must be applied at checkout.
Share with us
Keep up to date on the latest news and share with us how you use your BusyB products.