Cleverly crafted stationery and gifts to tame the mayhem of modern life
Terms and Conditions
Please check your order carefully before submitting, as we are unable to apply any discount codes or add/remove products from your order after it has been submitted. You must create an account, or log in to your existing account, to place an order at BusyB.co.uk
An acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below Description and Price of Goods).
Enter code BB15 in the discount code box within your basket to receive 15% off your basket (excluding delivery). Valid on first orders only and can only be used once per customer. Must be logged in when placing order. Valid online only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers INCLUDING OFFER BUNDLES AND ANY SALE CATEGORIES OR SPECIAL PRICE ITEMS. Christmas Card Tree - SKU 7697 - is also excluded from this and any other promotion.
May Bank Holiday Change
The Government has announced the Bank holiday on Monday 4th May 2020 has now been moved to Friday 8 May 2020, to mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day. Unfortunately, our Dated products (diaries and calendars) were already printed prior to this announcement. Please note this date change. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Description and Price of Goods
The description and price of the products you order will be as shown on the Busy B website at the time you place your order.
The products are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Busy B will inform you as soon as possible and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
If you have received your product and have simply changed your mind then Busy B will happily issue a refund for goods returned. In this instance, the customer is liable for the postage costs for returning the item. We do not offer exchanges. The refund will only be sent once the goods are received by Busy B. If your product is damaged then we can offer a replacement product, or a full refund. In this instance, Busy B will refund the postage for the return (we will only refund up to second class recorded and we do recommend you send recorded to ensure we receive the goods). Busy B will only issue a refund once we have received the faulty goods. Please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to be processed, from the date received at Busy B.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made online with a credit/debit card or via PayPal. Alternatively, you can pay by cheque or bank transfer. All cheque payments must have cleared funds prior to delivery. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence. Cheques should be made payable to Busy B and sent to 11 Gayfield Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3NR.
Retail Prices are shown inclusive of VAT.
Payment shall be made by you without a deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, abatement or otherwise unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
What we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes: name, address, phone number and email address. We do not collect your credit/debit card details. If you use a credit card to purchase from us the credit card details are handled separately by a payment partner such as Paypal and SagePay. Additional details such as location, preference and interests may also be collected.
What we do with the information we gather
Busy B has a legitimate interest to collect and process information about you for the following key reasons:
- To process your order and contact you regarding your order should this be necessary, for example for queries or complaints. Without this we would be unable to deliver your order or contact you should there be any processing or delivery issues.
- To contact you regarding news, products and promotions by email, phone or post
- We collect information about your browsing and buying habits to improve our website, products offered and to provide you with the best possible experience that is relevant to you
- We may also use your information to contact you to participate in research surveys from time to time.
Busy B will store your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Busy B is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Busy B will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Busy B are negligent, they will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure to third parties
Data in Marketing
Busy B will use your data for marketing purposes where consent has been given. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link within any of our email campaigns. You can also opt out by sending us an email to email@example.com with your details and we will process this for you.
Controlling your personal information
Busy B will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. If your personal details change, you can inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request a copy of the personal details we hold on you by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at Busy B, 11 Gayfield Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3NR. You may also exercise your right to have your data deleted or restricted by emailing or writing to us at the above addresses.
All standard details of risk and title, and limitation of liability apply.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to Scottish law and the Scottish courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
£100 NET carriage paid offer
We're offering £100 NET carriage paid on orders delivered on or before Friday 28th June. This offer is available on all UK mainland orders. Countries outside mainland UK can enjoy £100 NET minimum order while usual delivery charges will still apply. This offer can be redeemed via email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone.
Please note we are moving warehouse WC 10th June. Whilst every step has been taken to ensure this goes smoothly, we may experience some short delays with trade orders.
Supply of Merchandise
• All products are sold solely subject to the following terms and conditions. Standard terms and conditions are expressly excluded.
• All prices are trade and subject to change without notice.
• Customers intending to trade via third party websites must get authority from Busy B. Failure to do this could result in termination of contract. Busy B reserve the right to refuse customers selling on third party websites
• Busy B do not operate a sale or return policy.
• No orders will be considered cancelled unless confirmed notification is received by Busy B before products are sent. In the event of cancellation by the customer, Busy B may charge the customer costs incurred.
• Busy B reserves the right to alter or improve packaging, quantity and content of products.
• Busy B reserves the right to alter or improve outer or carton packaging and change the quantities packed within.
• Risk in products passes to the customer on delivery.
• Busy B may cancel any order by notice to the customer. Busy B will aim to meet agreed delivery dates. Busy B will only arrange timed deliveries after prior agreement with the customer and all additional costs incurred will be met by the customer.
UK Mainland Only
• Payment is required Pro-forma for the first order or until satisfactory credit references have been completed.
• Once an account application has been approved, payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice, unless other terms are agreed in writing.
• All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the applicable rate.
• £120 carriage paid offer is valid on all full-priced products. Minimum order is £120 net of VAT. Valid online only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
• A carriage paid phone order is £200 net of VAT. Carriage will be charged at £12.50 for orders under £200.
Countries other than UK Mainland
• All orders must be paid for Pro-forma.
• European invoices will be zero rated for VAT only where a VAT registration number has been provided.
• All countries (other than mainland UK) will be charged carriage - priced on a volume/country basis.
• Minimum order value is £200 net of VAT. The £120 carriage paid offer is not valid on orders outside of the UK.
• Any claims for damage or shortage, or any queries against an invoice must be made with K TWO Products in writing within 5 working days of receipt of merchandise to 11 Gayfield Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3NR. No claim can be considered if made after 5 working days, when payment will be required in full.
• Cheques should be made payable to Busy B.
• Busy B reserve the right to use an outside agency to assist in collection of non payment of invoices, or a solicitor on a full indemnity basis.
• Title to products does not pass until paid for in full.
Labelling and Packaging
• The cost of supplying and labelling products is £0.20 per unit.
• Busy B cannot change minimum order quantities or inner package/carton quantities.
• Busy B’s liability is limited to the sums paid for the order to which the claim relates. Busy B accepts no liability for indirect, consequential or special losses or punitive damages or for economic losses of any kind, even where it has been advised of the possibility of such losses. Busy B does not limit or exclude its liability as strictly prescribed by law for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for any other matter for which its liability cannot be limited or excluded by law, as the case may be.
Code ORDER1 is valid on your 1st online order placed at BusyB.co.uk. Valid for orders over £150 (net). Code must be applied at checkout.
Share with us
Keep up to date on the latest news and share with us how you use your BusyB products.