Busy B is one of the UK’s leading stationery and gifts brand, based in central Edinburgh.
It’s the passion, talent and hard work of our carefully handpicked team that has been crucial to helping us grow into a well-loved, award-winning brand. Busy B sells to consumers via our website and Amazon and we also sell directly to well-known high street retailers such as John Lewis, WH Smith and Waterstones. Our online sales have grown significantly over the past 3 years and we are excited about future growth. We often receive glowing feedback that customers love our products and appreciate our service.
So for us, it’s all about finding the right people to share our vision and join our team. We are now looking for an Online Marketplace Assistant to help grow our Marketplace sales and to manage a number of administrative tasks. If you are ready to hit the ground running and believe you can make a real difference to a fast-growing brand, this is the role for you.
- To assist in defining and executing a strategy in order to build revenue on major online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay etc
- To process, dispatch and invoice Marketplace and Amazon Vendor orders, liaising with our third-party warehouse in the UK
- To upload and maintain Marketplace listings (in UK, Spain, France, Italy & Germany); liaising with translators where required.
- Proven ability running AMS campaigns and reporting on ROI
- To assist with managing stock and order in USA & Australia, and liaising with our third-party warehouses in both countries
- To work with our in-house design team to help create and upload enhanced brand content on the various MarketPlaces.
- To create online campaigns within budget and timescales agreed with Sales Manager and report on the performance
- Maintain spreadsheet for YOY product performance.
- Process MarketPlace credits, invoices and work with our in-house Finance team on reconciling remittances
- Deal with any queries from Amazon or from Amazon customers as required.
- General administration as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a Marketplace role
- Excellent analytical and administrative skills
- Experience working within a B2C company or brand
- Experience tracking and reporting sales figures and working to a target
- Strong understanding of eCommerce lifecycle and working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Sage would be advantageous
- Bright, fast learner with a commercial and analytical mind
- Collaborative with a can-do attitude
- Self-starter who thrives in a team atmosphere
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
Please send email@example.com your CV and an email explaining why you would be perfect for the role with the subject 'Online MarketPlace Assistant Application'.