We're a creative, entrepreneurial bunch, with many years of commercial experience and strategic thinking and we are seeking someone outstanding to help drive our sales growth and brand recognition. You will play an integral part in directing the next phase of growth and inspiring and guiding our talented team. You will be brimming with positivity and drive, and relish exploring the opportunities and tackling the new challenges of growing a business. You should be commercially astute, with bags of operational expertise, and a brilliant strategic thinker and opportunity spotter; always ready to roll up your sleeves and lead by example. We’re looking out for entrenched experience of both Digital Marketing and B2B Retailer sales, with 5+ years of experience at Management/Director level and demonstrated experience of improving processes, monitoring performance and driving growth. Ready for a new challenge? We can't wait to meet you!
We love lists at Busy B so it seems only natural to list out the responsibilities for this role below:
- You will be a trusted partner to the MD on the leadership team, working closely with the MD on strategy to shape the next phase of growth.
- You will be fundamental to the strategy, commercial sales and operations of Busy B.
Doubling revenue to £5m sustainably and profitably over the next 3 years
- Overall P&L responsibility.
- Defining and executing a balanced digital marketing and retail sales growth strategy taking responsibility for delivering revenue growth across all channels to market (e-commerce and B2B retailer channels).
- Analysing commercial performance and using data insights to proactively improve performance.
Support and leadership
- Providing day-to-day coaching, support and motivation to the wider team.
- Setting direction and providing leadership to the channel leads in the sales and marketing teams.
- Overseeing critical path and driving projects across the business.
- Inputting commercially into product strategy and pricing.
- Creating operational goals with department leads.
- Responsibility for personnel – onboarding, training and performance management.
Skills and attributes:
- Proven track record of strategic planning and ability to deliver the company vision, objectives and key results.
- Commercially minded, self-starting, takes ownership, can drive new initiatives.
- A natural leader; collaborative, approachable, fair and friendly.
- A sunny, positive mindset and approach, able to problem solve and make well-considered decisions.
- A mentor and go-to person for the team.
- A very good communicator who gives clear direction and can influence and encourage others.
- Ability to create a clear path through complex challenges.
- Experience of improving systems and processes as a business grows.
- A passionate ambassador for the brand across all areas and guardian of the company values.
Click here to read more about working with us.
Closing date for applications: We have currently pressed pause on recruitment, but please do get in touch if you think you'd be a perfect fit for Busy B
To apply please send a CV and covering letter detailing:
- Why you are a brilliant fit for the role and our team?
- What it is about the role that appeals to you?
Then email it to Kerri.Middleton@BusyB.co.uk with the subject title 'DIGITAL MARKETING AND SALES DIRECTOR'.