This week we’re delving into the handbag of Sarah from our Sales team and giving you a chance to win a Leabags handbag! Sarah is a busy mum-of-one to Emily, aged 2, and knows all too well the pressures of balancing a busy life whilst being a working mum. We’ve teamed up with Leabags for this post to showcase some of their gorgeous real leather bags, ideal for busy mums with lots of bits and pieces to carry around. Over to Sarah …
Hi, I’m Sarah and today I’m taking over the Busy B blog for the first time! I’ve worked at Busy B for 8 years and 2 years ago I became a mum – now I know exactly what it means to be a Busy B! In my post today I’m going to let you see the contents of my handbag – eeek! It’s not glamorous by any means, but hopefully some of you busy mums can relate to the realities of what ends up in your handbag when you’re trying to juggle work and home life!
What's in my handbag ...
– every mum needs a packet of wipes in their handbag. Emily can get herself into such a mess sometimes, so it’s always handy to have a pack tucked into my bag.
Sunglasses & Umbrella
– I live and work in Scotland where we usually see all four seasons in one day, so having sunglasses and an umbrella with me is a must!
To Do Diary
– I love my
To Do Diary
– it’s the perfect size for my handbag and the tear-off notes at the back are just so handy. I often use them for making lists of what to pack for Emily when she goes to stay at her gran’s house. It’s great for when I’m on a call and need to take a quick note, I know exactly where I have some paper and always keep a pen in the handy pen loop for jotting down reminders.
– an emergency snack for when I’m out with Emily – NOBODY wants a grumpy, hungry toddler when you’re out and about!
– my own emergency snack/breakfast. I’m usually in a hurry to get out the door in the morning and to drop Emily to her childminder, so this is normally what my breakfast looks like on my commute into work.
– This is brilliant for day-to-day use. Rather than bringing my whole purse to work, I take this one with just the essentials, perfect for popping out on lunch and keeping the extra weight out of my handbag.
– this spends more time in my handbag than in Emily’s hair! Her record for keeping it in place is 7 minutes…
– my earphones are always in such a mess in my handbag, I wish our product designers would come up with something to help me keep them neat…
– Emily’s clasp, as well as my own bobbles, make up bits and keys all fit into this handy little pouch. It means I don’t have to rake around at the bottom of my handbag trying to find them!
So, that’s the contents of my handbag! Well, I say handbag…I’ve recently been using a gorgeous real leather backpack from Leabags
. I was given this to test out in preparation for my blog takeover and I absolutely love it. I’ve been looking for a stylish backpack for ages, one that I can fit all my essentials in and pop on my back for when I’m rushing out the door in the morning, leaving my hands free to carry all Emily’s bits and bobs. I particularly like the small pockets on the front of the bag, they’re so handy for keeping those emergency snacks in! I’ve only used the bag for a few weeks now, but the quality feels great and I’m sure it’ll stand the test of time. Shop their full collection over at Leabags.com.
WIN A LEABAGS BAG!
You can win a Leabags
bag for yourself, just enter via Rafflecopter below. Competition runs from 16th February to 16th March 2018. There will be one lucky winner for each bag and you can enter as many times as you like by all the different methods. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway