Make sure your holiday starts stress free by using our
Busy B Family Travel Wallet. This lovely soft faux leather case is designed to hold up to 6 passports, plus any documents you need to travel! Elastic closure band keeps everything safe, and there's pockets and space to keep everything important in one place. Plus - the gorgeous chevron pattern means it will be easy to find!
Top 5 tips for a fun family holiday
1. Research family day outs before you go, you can usually get family discounted tickets if you book online in advance. For example, Legoland with Top Dog
. Scribble some notes on our Busy B Striped List Pad
, it’s small enough to take in your hand luggage.
2. Get the kids to start a holiday scrapbook to create a memory book of their trip, they can write about their adventures and insert leaflets, photos, drawings, stickers, flowers etc - keeping them busy for hours. Look at this great example below...
3. Pack a few good books to read and don’t forgot your family travel guidebook. A good list of top books for the adults can be found here
, and not forgetting one for the kids
, too! Keep a note of your reads using our Busy B Book Journal
- includes notes for current books comes with page markers and name stickers too.
4. A fed family is a happy family, make sure you to take a cooler bag with snacks for the family to have throughout the day.
If you’re self-catering, plan your family meals with our Busy B Meal Planner Pad
with tear-off sheets to help with your shopping.
5. Remember to pack your ipad (and charger!), download the latest kids films, letting tired kids have a movie night and adults have some adult time. It’s also great for keeping kids amused when travelling. Here's a handy list of the Top 50 best kids apps
. Try our Busy B Stylus Ballpoint Pen
with its special rubber stylus tip for use with touch screen devices.
That's our Top 5 tips, have you got any to add to the list? We'd love to hear them!
The very busy,
Busy B Team x