Save 15% off your first order with code BB15. Not valid with savvy saver sets.
Currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer and Field Sales Agents for the East Anglia and South East regions
DESIGNER – GRAPHIC (PATTERN)
An exciting new opportunity exists for an established, talented and hardworking Graphic and Pattern Designer to join our creative design team based in our central Edinburgh studio/ office. The role is busy and varied and involves creating patterns, designing and art working products and designing digital marketing materials. The right candidate must have strong pattern design skills as well as proven graphic design ability and be enthusiastic, willing to learn with a can-do attitude and the ability to use their own initiative.
Must have proven experience of the following:
• Creating patterns and applying to a range of products
• Proficient in artworking for print and product (InDesign)
Role & Responsibilities
• Implementing the Busy B brand guidelines across all ranges
• Product range development
• Strategic role in creating new patterns
• Implementing new patterns and designs for product covers and insides
• Artworking product covers, insides, labelling and packaging
• Assisting the design team, where needed, with creative development work
• Catalogue and order form layout
• Creating product visuals to a high presentation standard
• Creating product mock ups to a high presentation standard
• Designing marketing for print (flyers, adverts etc)
• Photography re-touching
• Produce Scatterproofs as required
• Store visits as required
• Attendance at Design Shows and Trade Shows as required
• Guide Freelancers as required
• Progress updates as required
• Work closely with MD, Product Marketing and Sales teams
The successful candidate should have the following:
• Degree educated
• Around 4 years experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC suite (must be proficient in InDesign)
• Enthusiastic, good communication skills and a can do attitude
• Efficient, able to adapt to different tasks
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as closely with the Busy B design team
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Full time based in central Edinburgh design studio/office
• Starting May 2017
• Salary range £25k – £28k dependent on experience
To apply - please email [email protected] if you are interested in this exciting position. Please send your CV explaining why you should be considered for this role along with relevant, visual examples of recent work.
FIELD SALES AGENT
Join the Busy B team on the road!
We are looking for friendly, well established and motivated sales agents to represent Busy B in East Anglia and the South East of the UK.
What will you be selling?
We design and produce stylish, award-winning stationery products to help organise busy lives. Each of our products has “Oh So Clever!” features that help to differentiate them to other products on the market, making selling them to the trade that little bit easier!
We offer a generous commission package, plus bonus potential at certain times of year. We want you to be successful, so samples, catalogues and any other support will be provided.
• It is important that you have an established territory with a strong customer base
• The other brands that you carry must be compatible with Busy B
• You must call on retailers in a number of following areas: gift shops, department stores, garden centres, galleries & museums
• Proactive with passion, energy and drive with a vibrant, likeable personality
• Provide assistance at trade shows when required
• A good understanding and desire to learn about the Busy B brand (we can help you with this!)
We are expanding each year and this is an exciting time to play a part in this vibrant and growing business.
If you are interested and would like to find out more information, please email [email protected]
Share with us
Keep up to date on the latest news and share with us how you use your BusyB products.